BRAND NAME: ONISRIN-PLUS.
COMPOSITION: Collagen Peptide type 1 40mg + Sodium Hyalulronate 30mg + Chondroitin Sulfate 200mg Vitamin C 60mg.
PACKING: Alu Alu 10×10.
COLLAGEN PEPTIDE TYPE I+SODIUM HYALURONATE+CHONDROITIN SULFATE+VITAMIN C is a combination medicine that belongs to the class of drugs called nutritional supplements. The tablets are indicated for the maintenance of joints, muscles, cartilage, the integrity .of joints, bone health, joint pain, arthritic pain, stiffness, low back pain, tendonitis, or tendinopathy (tendon pain). Collagen peptide type 1 helps in the regeneration of cartilage and provides strength to the bones and improves the flexibility of muscles. Sodium Hyaluronate is a lubricant for the joints that reduce friction in the joints. Vitamin C is an antioxidant that promotes collagen fiber formation, increases iron absorption, and stimulates blood vessel formation. Chondroitin sulfate staves off the breakdown of collagen tissue in the joints.
Do not crush, break or chew the tablet. Swallow the whole tablet with water. Do not self-medicate the medicine. Take the prescribed dosage and duration to see the maximum result. Some common side effects of COLLAGEN PEPTIDE TYPE I+SODIUM HYALURONATE+CHONDROITIN SULFATE+VITAMIN C tablets are heartburn, stomach pain, headache, nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea. Usually, the side effects do not last for a long time and resolve over time. If they worsen or get prolonged, immediately consult your doctor. Inform your doctor if you are allergic to any active ingredient present in the tablet.
Combination medicine is used in the treatment of the below-mentioned disease:
The tablets are composed of many potent drugs capable of eliciting a wide range of side effects. The side effects are unique to all users, due to different environments and individual responses to the medicine. Usually, the side effects are mild to temporary and gradually resolve with time. If the side effects persist or worsen with time, immediately consult your doctor. The list of side effects is given below:
When two or more drugs are taken simultaneously, their interaction can lower the efficacy of a medicine or may lead to unpleasant effects. The same is true for certain food items and beverages. Certain health conditions can also trigger unpleasant reactions.
Interaction with medicines:
Interaction with disease:
1. Avoid taking tablets if you are pregnant or trying to conceive. Consult your doctor to get better recommendations.
2. Lactating mothers should avoid taking these tablets as the drugs may seep into the breast milk and affect the baby.
3. Keep the tablets away from children and pets. Properly dispose of expired and discarded medicines.
4. If you have liver or kidney problems, consult your doctor before taking this medicine as it may worsen the situation.
5. Avoid driving or any mental activity requiring you to focus or stay alert as this medicines hampers your ability to concentrate.
1. Is COLLAGEN PEPTIDE TYPE I+SODIUM HYALURONATE+CHONDROITIN SULFATE+VITAMIN C more effective than painkillers in treating joint pain?
Painkillers relieve pain by blocking the pain signals but do not correct the basic problem such as degeneration of the joints. COLLAGEN PEPTIDE TYPE I+SODIUM HYALURONATE+CHONDROITIN SULFATE+VITAMIN C contains collagen, which is the main building protein in bone, cartilage, and other connective tissues.
2. Does COLLAGEN PEPTIDE TYPE I+SODIUM HYALURONATE+CHONDROITIN SULFATE+VITAMIN C cause diarrhoea?
Diarrhoea might be a side-effect of COLLAGEN PEPTIDE TYPE I+SODIUM HYALURONATE+CHONDROITIN SULFATE+VITAMIN C. Drink plenty of fluids to prevent dehydration if you experience diarrhea.
3. Is COLLAGEN PEPTIDE TYPE I+SODIUM HYALURONATE+CHONDROITIN SULFATE+VITAMIN C used to relieve arthritic pain?
COLLAGEN PEPTIDE TYPE I+SODIUM HYALURONATE+CHONDROITIN SULFATE+VITAMIN C is used to reduce and relieve pain and inflammation associated with osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and ankylosing spondylitis. Arthritis is tenderness and swelling in the joints.