BRAND NAME: CLCD
COMPOSITION: Gentamicin 0.3% +Beclomethasone0.025% + Clotrimazole 1% Lignocaine Hcl 2%
Gentamicin +Beclomethasone + Clotrimazole + Lignocaine Hcl ear drop are the active ingredients in the ear drop that are useful in the treatment of skin infections and ear infections. This medicine contains four different salts with different healing properties. Gentamicin is an antibiotic that kills or stops the growth of bacteria in the ear, Beclomethasone is a type of steroid that helps in the reduction of inflammation, and Clotrimazole has an antifungal agent that helps to kill or prevent the growth of fungi in the ear or the patient, and Lignocaine is a local anesthetic that helps by reducing pain and discomfort in the ear.
The combination of beneficial ingredients is commonly used to treat ear infections that are caused by bacteria or fungi. Era infection is a kind of health condition in which bacteria or virus enters the ear and infected the ear with harmful toxins. The symptoms of ear infections include fever, headache, nausea, vomiting, irritability, ear fullness, pain in the ear, discharge from the ear, and hearing loss. These infections mostly occur in children but it can occur in adults also. This ear drop should use by the patients only after the recommendation of a professional physician. Some patients feel some common side effects with the use of this medication, and the symptoms of side effects contain, irritation, itching, burning sensation, redness, headache, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, and lightheadedness. If these side effects got worsen then contact your doctor.
Name of Brand: CLCD
Manufacturer: Sainfy Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
Composition: Gentamicin 0.3% +Beclomethasone0.025% + Clotrimazole 1% Lignocaine Hcl 2%
Country of origin: India
Packaging Type: Box
Packaging Size: 5ml
Usage: Medical / Clinical
Form of medication: Ear Drops
Type of medication: Allopathic
With the use of Gentamicin +Beclomethasone + Clotrimazole + Lignocaine Hcl ear drop, patients should keep in mind several safety precautions that help them in fast recovery with the best results. Following are some general safety tips for patients.
• Before using the ear drops, the user should wash his hands to prevent the spread of infection.
• Only use the ear drops as directed by professional healthcare.
• Avoid touching the dropper tip to any surface or your ear to prevent contamination of the medication.
• Do not use the medication more than the recommended dose or for a longer period than prescribed.
• Pregnant or breastfeeding females ensure that it is safe for you and your baby before using Gentamicin +Beclomethasone + Clotrimazole + Lignocaine Hcl ear drop.
• Inform your doctor if the patient has any allergies or if he has experienced any adverse reactions to this or similar medications in the past.
• This medication is not for use by those patients who have a hole or perforation in their eardrums or if they are experiencing any pain or discomfort in their ear.
First, the patient should read the information mentioned on the label of the container or ask the pharmacist, and keep the Gentamicin +Beclomethasone + Clotrimazole + Lignocaine Hcl ear drop in a cool and dry place away from the dark sunlight, and away from pets and children. Never freeze this medicine.
Patients may feel the following common bad effects with the use of Gentamicin +Beclomethasone + Clotrimazole + Lignocaine Hcl ear drop.
• Allergic reactions
• difficulty in breathing
• fungal infection
Question: Can I use Gentamicin +Beclomethasone + Clotrimazole + Lignocaine Hcl drop for eye infections?
Answer: No, this medicine is only used for ear infections, only with the prescription of the doctor. The use of eyes may increase eye infections.
Question: does this medication safe for every patient?
Answer: Well, usually this medication is safe for patients but some patients feel some common side effects with the use of Gentamicin +Beclomethasone + Clotrimazole + Lignocaine Hcl ear drop.